Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Am Officially Rangrez-ed!

Rangrez: Lyrics - Rajshekhar / Music - Krsna / Singer - Krsna. 

This song from Tanu Weds Manu which left me speechless with a lump in throat. Its a song which takes me close to Ruhaniyat. A song, I don't hear. But inhale.

If thanks will be ever enough, everytime I tune to Rangrez. Scores of thanks to Krsna for this magic. For Rangrez.

Much to my amazement, Krsna not only composed but voiced it too. & how beautifully? Listen for yourself:
Then, a moment of discussion happened, followed by the chain of reactions. Umpteen thanks to @MusicAloud for providing every tid-bits about this song. *Claps*

Taking a further step ahead of this Rangreziyat, sharing the links:



Krsna in talk with Shubha Mudgal. (On Rangrez)

    Listen. Inhale. Enjoy. :-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment